Cost of living in Newcastle, Australia vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 369 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.605 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Newcastle (Australia) is 27% more expensive than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,425 (AU$5,658) in Newcastle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Tarragona.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beijing costs 10,000元 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$17,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in La Plata costs ARS $5,087 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hrodna costs 1.40 BYN (about 2 hours ago)