Cost of living in New York City, United States vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 106%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,107 prices entered by 449 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.847 EUR / USD
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in New York City (United States) is 108% more expensive than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,625 ($6,637) in New York City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Tarragona.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,600TL (11 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Edinburgh costs £1.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tunis costs 85,000 Dinar (34 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Phoenix, Arizona costs $3.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Puerto Montt costs CH$35,000 (about 3 hours ago)