Cost of living in New Orleans, Louisiana, United States vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 606 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.842 EUR / USD
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in New Orleans, Louisiana (United States) is 23% more expensive than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,070 ($3,645) in New Orleans, Louisiana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Tarragona.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mérida costs Mex$ 6,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 129 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Panama City costs 1,200 B/. (18 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in New York City costs $17 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Montreal costs C$43 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 150 (about 2 hours ago)