Cost of living in New Haven, Connecticut, United States vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 326 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.848 EUR / USD
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in New Haven, Connecticut (United States) is 31% more expensive than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,676 ($4,333) in New Haven, Connecticut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Tarragona.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Cluj-Napoca costs 100 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Stockholm costs 7,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,700,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dhaka costs Taka 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 145,000 (about 2 hours ago)