Cost of living in Nerima, Japan vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 276 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00798 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nerima (Japan) is 29% more expensive than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,494 (¥438,100) in Nerima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Tarragona.
Prices recently added
- 12 eggs, large in Granada costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Leicester costs £20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of bread in Damascus costs 875 £ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 375 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Córdoba costs ARS $45,000 (about 2 hours ago)