Cost of living in Nantes, France vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 278 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2020.
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nantes (France) is 20% more expensive than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,247 in Nantes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Tarragona.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Faridabad costs ₨400 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malmo costs 510 kr (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dhaka costs Taka 40 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $80,000 (about 5 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halifax costs C$20 (about 5 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Pyongyang costs 10,822 ₩ (about 6 hours ago)