Cost of living in Nanjing, China vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 284 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.12181 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 29% cheaper than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Tarragona you would need to make just about €1,696 (13,926元) in Nanjing.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fortaleza costs R$ 199,990 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Mountain View, California costs $1.05 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niterói costs R$ 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Caracas costs 250,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Long Beach, California costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Quito costs $0.80 (about 2 hours ago)