Cost of living in Nairobi, Kenya vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 796 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00790 EUR / KES
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is 22% cheaper than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Tarragona you would need to make just about €1,960 (Shilling248,184) in Nairobi.
Prices recently added
- 6 eggs, large in Bangalore costs ₨48 (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,795 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Warangal costs ₨43 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Wellington costs NZ$150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 214 (about 2 hours ago)