Cost of living in Nagpur, India vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||- 60%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 396 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01133 EUR / INR
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagpur (India) is 42% cheaper than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Tarragona you would need to make just about €1,496 (₨132,008) in Nagpur.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miri costs RM10 (less than a minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Zagreb costs 4,000 kn (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Debrecen costs 150,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Saint Petersburg costs руб 57,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Piracicaba costs R$ 3,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Ghaziabad costs ₨120 (about 1 hour ago)