Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 286 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 10, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00801 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 40% more expensive than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,488 (¥435,560) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Tarragona.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Padua costs €489 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thiruvananthapuram costs ₨200 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Palma de Mallorca costs €1.23 (13 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Uppsala costs 200 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Yangon costs 4,000 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)