Cost of living in Munich, Germany vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 550 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 06, 2020.
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Munich (Germany) is 40% more expensive than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,780 in Munich to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Tarragona.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Caracas costs 5,000 Bs.S. (1 minute ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $0.66 (23 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juan Dolio costs RD$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buffalo, New York costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Washington D.C. costs $4.40 (about 1 hour ago)