Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||- 26%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 277 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.510 EUR / BAM
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 40% cheaper than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Tarragona you would need to make just about €1,451 (2,847KM) in Mostar.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Agartala costs ₨100 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nazareth costs 2,720 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$10 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santa Rosa costs ARS $2,686,000 (about 3 hours ago)