Cost of living in Moradabad, India vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||- 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 325 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01124 EUR / INR
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moradabad (India) is 50% cheaper than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Tarragona you would need to make just about €1,409 (₨125,378) in Moradabad.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Paris costs €10 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$128 (11 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Saint Petersburg costs руб 7,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Agartala costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nazareth costs 2,720 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)