Cost of living in Montreal, Canada vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,019 prices entered by 190 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.640 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montreal (Canada) is 14% more expensive than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,960 (C$4,626) in Montreal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Tarragona.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $440 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salta costs ARS $440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,600TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Edinburgh costs £1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tunis costs 85,000 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)