Cost of living in Montevideo, Uruguay vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,051 prices entered by 213 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.02002 EUR / UYU
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is 10% cheaper than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Tarragona you would need to make just about €2,076 ($U103,705) in Montevideo.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$50 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paulinia costs R$ 100 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €2,100 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Faro costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)