Cost of living in Monaco vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 309 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2020.
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Monaco is 125% more expensive than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,186 in Monaco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Tarragona.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Cape Town costs R 45 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Herzliya costs 3,500 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 45TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barrie costs C$2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Guntur costs ₨25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Edmonton costs C$0.99 (about 2 hours ago)