Cost of living in Minatitlan, Mexico vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||- 41%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 216 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.03810 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Minatitlan (Mexico) is 42% cheaper than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Tarragona you would need to make just about €1,394 (Mex$ 36,590) in Minatitlan.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rosario costs ARS $25,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Viet Tri costs 25,000 ₫ (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1,423 (40 minutes ago)
- 500g of rice in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Eugene, Oregon costs $2.20 (about 1 hour ago)