Cost of living in Milan, Italy vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 646 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2020.
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Milan (Italy) is 31% more expensive than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,676 in Milan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Tarragona.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Varanasi costs ₨40 (15 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Bangalore costs ₨48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,795 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Warangal costs ₨43 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Wellington costs NZ$150 (about 2 hours ago)