Cost of living in Mérida, Mexico vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||- 46%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 538 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.03802 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mérida (Mexico) is 47% cheaper than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Tarragona you would need to make just about €1,322 (Mex$ 34,764) in Mérida.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Colombo costs 1,000 ₨ (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sofia costs 10 лв (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Copenhagen costs kr300 (about 2 hours ago)