Cost of living in Mendoza, Argentina vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||- 59%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 949 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01175 EUR / ARS *
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mendoza (Argentina) is 58% cheaper than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Tarragona you would need to make just about €1,042 (ARS $88,690) in Mendoza.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuevitas costs 5.00 CUC (29 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Amsterdam costs €1.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Saint Petersburg costs руб 30,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Pretoria costs R 2,805 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Long Beach, California costs $1,300 (about 3 hours ago)