Cost of living in Mashhad, Iran vs Tarragona, Spain
WARNING! Mashhad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mashhad.
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 213 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00002 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mashhad (Iran) is 41% cheaper than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Tarragona you would need to make just about €1,487 (﷼ 73,818,682) in Mashhad.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Joinville costs R$ 15 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 930 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Almería costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bandirma costs 650TL (about 2 hours ago)