Cost of living in Marrakech, Morocco vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 373 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.09138 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marrakech (Morocco) is 31% cheaper than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Tarragona you would need to make just about €1,663 (18,200 Dirham) in Marrakech.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$50 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paulinia costs R$ 100 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €2,100 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Faro costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)