Cost of living in Mariehamn, Aland Islands vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 268 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 06, 2020.
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mariehamn (Aland Islands) is 55% more expensive than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,021 in Mariehamn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Tarragona.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨1,150 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £900 (21 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Ayacucho costs S/. 14 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $3.25 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Doha costs 26 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)