Cost of living in Manila, Philippines vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||- 31%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,227 prices entered by 184 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 10, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01728 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manila (Philippines) is 21% cheaper than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Tarragona you would need to make just about €1,817 (Php105,108) in Manila.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Malé costs 95 Rufiyaa (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Houston, Texas costs $20,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Colombo costs 1,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨55,908 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Perugia costs €200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Huancayo costs S/. 60 (about 1 hour ago)