Cost of living in Mangalore, India vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||- 56%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 391 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01132 EUR / INR
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mangalore (India) is 58% cheaper than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Tarragona you would need to make just about €1,003 (₨88,624) in Mangalore.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beijing costs 10,000元 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$17,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $12 (24 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in La Plata costs ARS $5,087 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hrodna costs 1.40 BYN (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Uberlandia costs R$ 4.30 (about 2 hours ago)