Cost of living in Madrid, Spain vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 3,251 prices entered by 493 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2020.
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Madrid (Spain) is 18% more expensive than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,064 in Madrid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Tarragona.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $12 (7 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in La Plata costs ARS $5,087 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hrodna costs 1.40 BYN (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Uberlandia costs R$ 4.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 95,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €20,000 (about 2 hours ago)