Cost of living in Maceió, Brazil vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||- 45%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 362 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.16016 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maceió (Brazil) is 47% cheaper than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Tarragona you would need to make just about €1,494 (R$ 9,326) in Maceió.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Krasnodar costs руб 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Morelia costs Mex$ 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Plymouth costs £5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 200₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vilnius costs €400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 2,000 KZT (about 3 hours ago)