Cost of living in Maastricht, Netherlands vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 223 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2020.
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maastricht (Netherlands) is 41% more expensive than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,394 in Maastricht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,400 in Tarragona.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tunis costs 85,000 Dinar (2 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Phoenix, Arizona costs $3.51 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨719 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Puerto Montt costs CH$35,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 80 (about 2 hours ago)