Cost of living in Luanda, Angola vs Tarragona, Spain
WARNING! Luanda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Luanda.
|Personal Care||- 52%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 264 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00146 EUR / AOA *
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 29% cheaper than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Tarragona you would need to make just about €1,906 (1,308,727 Kz) in Luanda.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Joinville costs R$ 15 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 930 kr (37 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Almería costs €80 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bandirma costs 650TL (about 2 hours ago)