Cost of living in Los Angeles, California, United States vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,778 prices entered by 260 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 09, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.848 EUR / USD
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Los Angeles, California (United States) is 67% more expensive than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,340 ($5,116) in Los Angeles, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Tarragona.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Puebla costs Mex$ 527 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$20 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Torreón costs Mex$ 20,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Xalapa costs Mex$ 5,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)