Cost of living in London, United Kingdom vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,005 prices entered by 397 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.107 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in London (United Kingdom) is 88% more expensive than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,891 (£4,419) in London to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Tarragona.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albany, New York costs $15 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kanpur costs ₨170 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs Mex$ 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Jeddah costs ﷼ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Marrakech costs 7 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Caracas costs 200,000 Bs.S. (about 2 hours ago)