Cost of living in Lincoln, Nebraska, United States vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 228 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.848 EUR / USD
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lincoln, Nebraska (United States) is 8% more expensive than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,013 ($3,552) in Lincoln, Nebraska to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Tarragona.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cordova costs €13,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Joinville costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 930 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Almería costs €80 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €1.00 (about 2 hours ago)