Cost of living in Lima, Peru vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 3,814 prices entered by 328 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.23919 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 33% cheaper than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Tarragona you would need to make just about €1,677 (S/. 7,009) in Lima.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €2,700 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Eugene, Oregon costs $2.20 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$25,990 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Quilmes costs ARS $12,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,100 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valparaiso costs CH$300,000 (about 1 hour ago)