Cost of living in Lille, France vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 326 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2020.
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lille (France) is 17% more expensive than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,035 in Lille to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Tarragona.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Baní costs RD$ 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Lahore costs ₨67 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $1,525 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$50,000,000 (about 5 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Azua de Compostela costs RD$ 500 (about 5 hours ago)