Cost of living in Liege, Belgium vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||- 0%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 271 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2020.
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Liege (Belgium) is 12% more expensive than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,688 in Liege to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,400 in Tarragona.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rosario costs ARS $25,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Viet Tri costs 25,000 ₫ (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500g of rice in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €2,700 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Eugene, Oregon costs $2.20 (about 2 hours ago)