Cost of living in Leuven, Belgium vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 296 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2020.
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Leuven (Belgium) is 16% more expensive than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,794 in Leuven to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,400 in Tarragona.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Paulinia costs R$ 100 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €2,100 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$2,033 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Faro costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.49 (about 1 hour ago)