Cost of living in Leipzig, Germany vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 314 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 09, 2020.
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Leipzig (Germany) is 7% more expensive than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,002 in Leipzig to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Tarragona.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$1,500,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Puebla costs Mex$ 527 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Torreón costs Mex$ 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Xalapa costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)