Cost of living in Leeds, United Kingdom vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 448 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.106 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Leeds (United Kingdom) is 28% more expensive than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,448 (£3,118) in Leeds to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Tarragona.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Seville costs €1.12 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Monrovia costs 600 L$ (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $440 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salta costs ARS $440 (about 2 hours ago)