Cost of living in Lausanne, Switzerland vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 122%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 448 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.928 EUR / CHF
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lausanne (Switzerland) is 94% more expensive than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,435 (CHF 5,856) in Lausanne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Tarragona.
Prices recently added
- 12 eggs, large in Granada costs €1.20 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Leicester costs £20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of bread in Damascus costs 875 £ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 375 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Córdoba costs ARS $45,000 (about 2 hours ago)