Cost of living in Latacunga, Ecuador vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 417 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.852 EUR / USD
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Latacunga (Ecuador) is 25% cheaper than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Tarragona you would need to make just about €1,809 ($2,124) in Latacunga.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Luis costs ARS $20,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 216 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Manila costs Php3.17 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarija costs $b80 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs Php2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Regina costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)