Cost of living in Lahore, Pakistan vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||- 57%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,094 prices entered by 149 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00506 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lahore (Pakistan) is 58% cheaper than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Tarragona you would need to make just about €1,170 (₨231,205) in Lahore.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$25,990 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Quilmes costs ARS $12,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,100 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valparaiso costs CH$300,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manzanillo, Colima costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Barranquilla costs COL$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)