Cost of living in Laguna Niguel, California, United States vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 346 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.849 EUR / USD
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Laguna Niguel, California (United States) is 49% more expensive than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,886 ($4,575) in Laguna Niguel, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Tarragona.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Melbourne costs AU$35 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Lisbon costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Pedro Sula costs L 26 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tauranga costs NZ$2,043 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Pucallpa costs S/. 180 (about 4 hours ago)