Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 646 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.12343 EUR / BOB
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 28% cheaper than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Tarragona you would need to make just about €1,957 ($b15,851) in La Paz.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beijing costs 10,000元 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$17,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $12 (36 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in La Plata costs ARS $5,087 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hrodna costs 1.40 BYN (about 2 hours ago)