Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 271 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.09331 EUR / NOK
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 58% more expensive than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,437 (kr 47,551) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Tarragona.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Zagreb costs 4,000 kn (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Debrecen costs 150,000 Ft (33 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Saint Petersburg costs руб 57,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Piracicaba costs R$ 3,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Ghaziabad costs ₨120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)