Cost of living in Krasnoyarsk, Russia vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||- 49%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 281 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01151 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Krasnoyarsk (Russia) is 59% cheaper than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Tarragona you would need to make just about €1,053 (руб 91,475) in Krasnoyarsk.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Seville costs €1.12 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Monrovia costs 600 L$ (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $440 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salta costs ARS $440 (about 1 hour ago)