Cost of living in Kolkata, India vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||- 49%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,097 prices entered by 134 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01132 EUR / INR
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kolkata (India) is 52% cheaper than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Tarragona you would need to make just about €1,285 (₨113,547) in Kolkata.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Lusaka costs 55 Kwacha (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in normal area in Reading, Berkshire costs £5,160 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 75 ml tube of toothpaste in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 1,434 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chittagong costs Taka 250 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Riobamba costs $30 (about 3 hours ago)