Cost of living in Kodiak, Alaska, United States vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 210 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.847 EUR / USD
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kodiak, Alaska (United States) is 30% more expensive than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,508 ($4,139) in Kodiak, Alaska to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Tarragona.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salta costs ARS $440 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,600TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Edinburgh costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tunis costs 85,000 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Phoenix, Arizona costs $3.51 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,200 (about 3 hours ago)