Cost of living in Klaeng, Thailand vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||- 47%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 265 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.02706 EUR / THB
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Klaeng (Thailand) is 40% cheaper than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Tarragona you would need to make just about €1,556 (57,491 ฿) in Klaeng.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$10 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santa Rosa costs ARS $2,686,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £870 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b60 (about 2 hours ago)
- 330 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Saharanpur costs ₨364 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)