Cost of living in Kitchener-Waterloo, Canada vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 622 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.635 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kitchener-Waterloo (Canada) is 6% more expensive than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,436 (C$3,833) in Kitchener-Waterloo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Tarragona.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨300 (26 minutes ago)
- 75 ml tube of toothpaste in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 1,434 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chittagong costs Taka 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Riobamba costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 90 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Paris costs €10 (about 3 hours ago)