Cost of living in Kisumu, Kenya vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 265 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 09, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00785 EUR / KES
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kisumu (Kenya) is 32% cheaper than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Tarragona you would need to make just about €1,836 (Shilling233,686) in Kisumu.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £915 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 21 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Granada costs €38 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vigo costs €750 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pretoria costs R 7,000 (about 3 hours ago)